Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate w/SP1 - 1 PC License
Windows 7 Ultimate is designed for people who want it all. It gives you everything Home Premium and Professional offers, plus added security features and the flexibility to work in multiple languages. Create a home network and share all of your favorite photos, videos, and music. You can even watch TV programs for free, whenever and wherever you want.
Note: If your computer is running Windows XP, you're eligible to buy the upgrade version of Windows 7. However, when you upgrade, you'll need to first back up all of your files to an external drive, and then re-install your applications from the original discs or setup files. For detailed instructions, see Upgrading from Windows XP to Windows 7 (custom installation).
- This product includes both 32- and 64-bit versions for a single computer. Learn more.
- Simplify everyday tasks by finding something instantly, comparing documents side-by-side, or opening your favorite file in just two clicks
- Use BitLocker and BitLocker To Go to better protect your valuable files, even on removable drives such as USB devices
- Switch among any of 35 languages as easily as logging off and back on again
- Take advantage of the powerful diagnostics and troubleshooters built into Action Center to resolve many computer problems on your own
- 90 days of Microsoft Support Services included:click here for details
- Watch Internet TV; pause, rewind, and record TV, movies, and other video content; or use Touch to interact with your PC in new ways
- Access corporate resources seamlessly when you're on the Internet, without having to initiate a VPN connection*
- Back up your files to an external hard drive, secondary hard drive, writable CD or DVD, or to a network location
1 GHz or faster 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) processor
1 GB RAM (32-bit) / 2 GB RAM (64-bit)
Required Hard Disk Space
DirectX 9 graphics processor with WDDM 1.0 or later driver
Internet access (fees may apply)
Additional System Requirements
Additional requirements to use certain features: Internet access (fees may apply). Depending on resolution, video playback may require additional memory and advanced graphics hardware. For some Windows Media Center functionality a TV tuner and additional hardware may be required. Windows Touch and Tablet PCs require specific hardware. HomeGroup requires a network and PCs running Windows 7. DVD/CD authoring requires a compatible optical drive. Music and sound require audio output. Product functionality and graphics may vary based on your system configuration. Some features may require advanced or additional hardware.